WHAT WE DO
PA TO GO IS A PERSONAL AND VIRTUAL ASSISTANT SERVICE
Inbox and Diary Management
At PA To Go we can help and ensure you are on time for meetings, have the important things highlighted in your inbox and the useful but non important emails filed away neatly ready for you to check and read at your convenience.
All you need to do is call us today and we can take care of the rest!
We can help with anything from name badges, registration lists, table cards and meet and greet on the day. We can also prepare the packs for delegates attending and a master pack.
We can visit the venue to check it meets your needs, with necessary access or parking etc.
Call today to discuss your requirements!
Travel and Accommodation Bookings
We can make this time consuming job effortless for you, giving you more time to focus on the things that matter.
Save time and call us today!
nearly 40 years experience
Cups Of Tea
Why choose us?
We offer virtual office assistant services that you can purchase by the half hour, giving you control of your budget whilst ensuring you get the time you need to focus on your business or busy lifestyle. We are able to provide absence cover in the workplace without the need to go through agencies.
For Larger Businesses and Executives based at Home
We design and implement workshops and conferences, take Board meeting minutes, provide an impartial and confidential minute taking service for HR related meetings.
- No overheads.
- No equipment to provide or replace.
- No desk space needed unless working on site.
- No PAYE, pension contributions, holiday or sick pay.
- Able to work outside normal office hours to suit the client.
- Only pay for the hours worked.
From bespoke projects and conference organising to travel arrangements and letter writing, we cover all manner of PA and secretarial and business support services.
- Virtual office assistant
- Temporary/permanent Executive PA cover
- Business travel arrangements – UK and International
- Reservations and bookings – Hotels/Restaurants
- Conference and workshop organisation UK and abroad
- Bespoke projects
- Minute taking – regular, confidential or Board meetings
- Transcription service
- Word processing
- Diary management/Reminder service
- Inbox management and filing
- Proof reading
- CV and Customer Care Letters
- Paying Bills
- Internet research
- Setting up home paperwork/filing systems
Professor Sir Brian Heap
Founder and Director
Founder and CEO